The Explore Austin Programs Interns will further the mission of Explore Austin through logistically supporting its programs. We are looking for motivated, organized, self-starters with a passion for learning about outdoor adventure programming.
*This is an unpaid position.
- Assist in the coordination of all logistics for Explore Austin
- Collect and report organizational metrics
- Inventory, and maintenance Explore Austin gear
- Assist with the supervision and management of Explore Austin participants
- Maintain Explorer and Mentor personnel files
- Communicate with program participants
- Research mentoring and outdoor adventure resources
- Office administration
- Work closely with the Explore Austin Program staff
- The intern should be enrolled in or graduated from a college or university program related to outdoor programming, recreation, leadership, experiential education or social work.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe preferred
Application Instructions: Interested applicants should email a resume and cover letter to James at email@example.com.